For more information or to have your company listed on this website click here. Or Contact us at Postnet Suite 6, Private Bag x 025, Lynnwood Ridge, 0040
About Solar Geysers
- The purpose of this site is to help you get a quotation for a solar geyser, comparison on prices and to learn more about solar power water heating geysers systems.
- There are many misconceptions and misunderstandings about solar geysers which can cause confusion and lead to purchasing the wrong energy efficient geysers for the wrong application, and wrong water consumption and clients needs.
- We hope that this website will help you to understand more and obtain quotation on an energy efficient solar geyser.
- The better your knowledge and understanding, the easier it will be for you to make an informed decision.
- To invest in a solar geyser can be of great benefit to you as well as save you money on your monthly electrical bills.
- You will also reduce your carbon footprint on the environment by using an alternative energy heating system and contribute towards saving the environment.
- The southern hemisphere is the best area for energy efficient solar geysers and has the greatest potential to save, due to the larger solar radiation.
QUESTIONS to ask when buying a solar geyser:
- Efficiency of the solar geyser system
- Life span of the solar system
- Litres needed and produced in a 24 hour period
- Service costs and service intervals
- Rebate on the system
- Climate conditions and its effects on the system
- Eskom Accreditation
- Are the systems SABS approved?
- SESSA Accredited
- Do they offer a warranty and how long?
- Is there a warranty on the tank, panel and glass?
- Do they carry spare parts for their system?